Idea Add an ammo peddler to ships

or you know what how about they add pre existing features such as cannon defense back and we can earn our core part of items and have infinite of some ammo types. That isnt hard to implement rather than creating new features from start.

That way if we run out of fury, thunderbolt, etc, we can just refill while on ship. Maybe make the peddler an upgrade that cost 40k or so.
WOW! If only the developers could spend a BUNCH of time programming and overhauling the game in order to make ships have NPC's on them or have more upgrade so I don't have to work and get ammo during runs!

Just fix cannon rams and problem solved...
latest

Best bet Is to TP to a PVP Isle like I always do , the Ammo peddlers outside , less time to sell and restorck from one of these Isles then going to a gunsmith ! Can't make the game entirely easy else why play !

WOW! If only the developers could spend a BUNCH of time programming and overhauling the game in order to make ships have NPC's on them or have more upgrade so I don't have to work and get ammo during runs!

latest

Nobody implied that they add this before fixing cannon rams or cannon defense. Find in my post where I said "add this before cannon defense/cannon rams".

It's simply a suggestion. It is completely up to the devs what to do first.

latest
Yes, sea item functionality and cannon defense are rapidly becoming, maybe they already are, the biggest deficiencies in the game.

Back