Request Add the ORIGINAL color wheel!!!

bellerina

Buccaneer
Add the ORIGINAL color wheel!!! the current one has mud colors (gross). Sure we could loot for brights but the old colors were softer & lighter on the eyes not all of us want to look like highlighters. When these old colors existed people actually went to the tailors to buy clothes it made the game more alive now almost everyone loots for toxic brights. why? because nobody wants to wear the mud colors we have. The old colors were not too bright nor too dull they were perfect I feel they should be added to the current color wheel basically keep both color wheels this way we have more of a range of colors.

look this was the old color wheel so alive

b3cf182ec4f58ff82752ea1d4e5e4c5b.png

this is the new one so muddy sad colors
0d5c69f379b58f34cd1c2d079998adb9.png

these are clothes dyed with old color wheel

3a74d3eb81e6d2f7d51937382144b2dc.png
oldPOTCOclothing11.jpg
Teal_Corset.jpg

Last edited:
If they did that then what would be the point of brights? That's why brights in loot were introduce.

If they did that then what would be the point of brights? That's why brights in loot were introduce.
well like i said these colors were softer than brights. when these colors existed people actually went to the tailors to buy clothes it made the game more alive now almost all loot for clothes why? because nobody wants to wear these mud colors we have. & brights are highlighter color very toxic.

Personally I like this idea. I always thought brights looked too... well, bright. It would be nice to have a halfway point.
ik like the old colors are the perfect shade the brights that we have really hurt my eyes i would like to wear colorful clothes without having to squint when i look at my pirate that's why i wish they would add these old colors back

Back