Aggro Distance

Divine

Pirate Lord
When you running through caves with the "friendly enemies" xDD
running-gif.gif

lol... this is too true. It wouldn't be so bad if you could kill them off, but (for me, at least) they get down to 0 health and won't die. Maybe this update will fix it? I have my fingers crossed :)

lol... this is too true. It wouldn't be so bad if you could kill them off, but (for me, at least) they get down to 0 health and won't die. Maybe this update will fix it? I have my fingers crossed :)
Same here mate :D

Haha, the perfect gif for this patch. Too truuuue! And yeah it's pretty annoying when they get to 0 HP and won't die. But then again, even when they do, they respawn in like 5 seconds >.<

Over excited is one word for it. First they weren't aggressive enough, now one soldier has the aggression of three soliders combined. Wish I had as much health as three pirates combined to even it out a bit. xD

These guys just missed you all! It's been a long time since they have seen you after Alpha shut down. All they want is a hug so stop running from them! (In all seriousness, Enemy AI is a work in progress and the developers are working their best to stable it)

Back