Ahoy everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redwolf Jack

Dockworker
My name is Redwolf Jack, and my main pirate is Jack Sharkstone! I created an account with TLOPO August last year (2016) after following the news posts, etc, and now a little over a year later I'm finally joining the forums. I can't remember when exactly I started playing the original POTCO, but probably around 2010, with my pirate reaching level 47. I remember a friend and I made a bet to see who could loot a legendary item first (neither of us managed to find one xD). My longstanding goal was, and still is, to get the lost sword of el patron, whether or not people say it's the best legendary sword. I'm so pumped to get back into the game, and to finally be joining the forums!

My name is Redwolf Jack, and my main pirate is Jack Sharkstone! I created an account with TLOPO August last year (2016) after following the news posts, etc, and now a little over a year later I'm finally joining the forums. I can't remember when exactly I started playing the original POTCO, but probably around 2010, with my pirate reaching level 47. I remember a friend and I made a bet to see who could loot a legendary item first (neither of us managed to find one xD). My longstanding goal was, and still is, to get the lost sword of el patron, whether or not people say it's the best legendary sword. I'm so pumped to get back into the game, and to finally be joining the forums!

Welcome to The Forums!!!!!
:rosewelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back