Ahoy Friends! My name is Ainz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainz

Sea Legs
Ahoy! My name is Ainz(Inspiration from a favorite anime called Overlord). Before I begin I would love to say that I am deeply excited and happy that this game was recreated. I enjoyed countless hours and times of happiness through the old game made by Disney. It came as a sudden shock and disappointment when the game was closed. My name use to be Snakewit98 and I ran as a fellow Officer apart of the greatest guild that game had to offer. Untamed Chaos was its name. I hope to bring those moments to this one as well. If any of you had past experience and would love to chat about the old times please let me know. Those times were apart of my childhood and will always be remembered. I considered this game the best one I've ever played. I hope to have those same memories and enjoyment in this one. I fully support the devs and hope this game expands into something marvelous.

I thank you for reading. Best wishes!

Welcome to the forums Ainz! I have no doubt that you will enjoy these pages as well as trhe game! Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience with POTCO and your joy in looking forward to creating new memories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back