Ahoy, I'm ashton long

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashton long

Dockworker
I am a whacky teenager living in Florida. I remember playing the Disney POTCO everyday after school. On the weekends I would just grind on the game all day. The funniest/most frustrating time was the spawn point when you first start the game after creating a character. I remember after heading out of the jail cell I did not know what to do. The fact I was a young boy playing this game made it even harder for me to play, I eventually had to tell my mother to come help me... AND SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!

At the time I was around 8 years old. I am currently 16. I decided to try and win a key because i am a very artistic person. i have taken 5 years of art class, 3 which were in junior high, and 2 in high school. My art teachers say i have the potential to receive a full ride scholarship to any given school because of my artistic ability. This drawing itself was made on a 9x12 piece of plain sketch paper. The background fade is made with the darkest grade of graphite I had. The key itself was made with a variety of gradient scales. (THE SYMBOL ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER WAS NOT MADE BY ME, MY BEST FRIEND HELPED ME WITH A COMPUTER GRAPHIC LOGO MADE BY HIM NOT ME) well I hope you like my picture and my short story. I can only hope i receive a key to bring nostalgia to me :)
potco.jpg

It's fine work, and a fine story. But with all respect, this image was posted on DeviantArt five years ago, when you were 11.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back