Ahoy, I'm Damon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon

Dockworker
Hello everyone, the name's Damon. From down south in Houston, Texas :D Currently a sailor for the U.S. Navy reserves, sort of. More of a land sailor working on humvees.
Really big into cars, so all you car enthusiasts, if you ever want to talk about cars, i'm here! Beaware, I am into the tuner cars though :fo:I drive an 08' 350z, and I also have a lexus sc300 with a 2jz that i'm rebuilding for yall car people out there.
Really looking forward to playing the game... it's been years since i've played, and I have tried out another remake... and it just didn't seem fun... Forums were dead unlike this. I know i'll find it fun here. If anyone knows good ways to get my hands on a beta key. PLEASE let me know. I have too much free time on my hands now days and would love to be on this game. Thanks :D

Last edited by a moderator:
idfTGmI.gif

Ahoy Damon and a hearty welcome to our forum family. :wave:
I have a passion for muscle cars, this is a pic of my baby. Nice to see another seafaring soul who appreciates them.

Attachments

• MyBaby03.jpg
    MyBaby03.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 42
Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back