Ahoy, I'm David Airey.. . retired bandit boat captain out of Johns Pass Treasure Island Florida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Airey

Dockworker
as with most of my friends I started playing pirates of old helping my children, then they got bored and I found I like it and took over, so I am Richard of old and our guild leader was Johnny Ironmonk.. . As a fishing boat owner and captain I sailed the Caribbean icing up and selling my haul at different ports throughout the Gulf and the entire Caribbean.. . a bandit boat is a fishing boat fitted with several 12 volt down-rigger reels, and mainly in search of grouper and snapper , unlike a long liner that has one giant reel and lays out miles of line rigged with hooks, bandit fishermen have side fitted reels and normally 4 to 12 with single hooks.. . I also owned a cement schooner called the MistyIce , unfortunately I was on a shoal and a freak tide caught me napping and my fixed keel grounded and she scuttled over sideways taking water , I was picked up by a sea plane from Fort Jefferson Dry Tortuga's Nation Park, the MistyIce now host fish in 30 feet of blue water 3 miles starboard of the fort as a charted reef .. . I'm now 63 and my life at sea has ended, only through pirates do stand the helm once again

Ah Ha! Another ruthless sugar coated tarheel making friendly gestures, no doubt eying up me booty to grab. Be advise you golddigging wench, I buried me booty in a chest! It be safe from thieving pirates! Although it be a lil' hard to sit down!

Joan darlings.. . whats up with the legendary swords, have they all been found? And one more question, the hidden ship behind the wall of the hidden basement store on Tortoga, will that area be open some day? And all puns aside, thank you for the greeting

Welcome, King Richard! Great to see an old friend again. Hope we can meet up in game soon. I'm guessing Johnny finally twisted your arm and got ya back??
as with most of my friends I started playing pirates of old helping my children, then they got bored and I found I like it and took over, so I am Richard of old and our guild leader was Johnny Ironmonk.. . As a fishing boat owner and captain I sailed the Caribbean icing up and selling my haul at different ports throughout the Gulf and the entire Caribbean.. . a bandit boat is a fishing boat fitted with several 12 volt down-rigger reels, and mainly in search of grouper and snapper , unlike a long liner that has one giant reel and lays out miles of line rigged with hooks, bandit fishermen have side fitted reels and normally 4 to 12 with single hooks.. . I also owned a cement schooner called the MistyIce , unfortunately I was on a shoal and a freak tide caught me napping and my fixed keel grounded and she scuttled over sideways taking water , I was picked up by a sea plane from Fort Jefferson Dry Tortuga's Nation Park, the MistyIce now host fish in 30 feet of blue water 3 miles starboard of the fort as a charted reef .. . I'm now 63 and my life at sea has ended, only through pirates do stand the helm once again
FB_IMG_1531599830971.jpg
FB_IMG_1531599830971.jpg
All that's left of the cement schooner' the MistyIce is this scaled down model being held by Donna.

Joan darlings.. . whats up with the legendary swords, have they all been found? And one more question, the hidden ship behind the wall of the hidden basement store on Tortoga, will that area be open some day? And all puns aside, thank you for the greeting
thI speak robot too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back