Ahoy, I'm Elizabeth O'Malley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahoy! First, I would like to say THANK YOU to all the people involved in bringing this adventure back! I was fortunate to be one of the few who was part of Pirates early on... Not only as a Founder but also as someone who had a test account. So to know there are others willing to bring this game back makes me so happy!
I was one of those crazy gamers that had over 20 pirates most of them mastered, and loved finding different ways to master a pirate. One or two got to level 50 by sailing only with a sword... Others with only a sword and a gun, or a sword and a dagger, or a sword and poisons even! I also had a few that were strictly svs.
But as Disney lost interest and started closing down servers, Pirates like myself played less and less... Behavioral problems were not resolved, and mean, nasty, bored kids were running around messing with game play. So, disheartened, I played less and less to the point where it stopped. When I saw it had shut down I was saddened over what a great game it was and how it was gone.
So to know its on the way to be back up and running is amazing!!! I've signed up for four or five three hour play times so far and have noticed how much more stability has occurred over the last month. Even playing poker, making potions, fishing, and wandering around the islands in those hours makes me look forward to the game opening more and more pieces. You've done great so far!
So, thank you, for bringing back the game that I spent over 5 years playing and adored and look forward to playing again!!

Hola!

Thanks for stopping by! We all hope you enjoy your time with us and get to make new friends!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back