Ahoy, I'm genekellyfan

Status
Not open for further replies.

genekellyfan

Dockworker
Hullo, I'm genekellyfan (or Moki for short). I used to play Pirates back in ye olde 2009 with an average laptop that could just barely handle the graphics whilst in college. I've since then delved into other MMOs and PC games, but one can never truly forget their first MMO. So for the last 3 years or so, I've been keeping an eye on the progress; and I am now happy to join the TLOPO community!
And if you couldn't tell, I love old films. (I worked on a film studies minor in college.) My favourite Gene Kelly film is "The Pirate" with Judy Garland. I also love watching "Captain Blood" and "The SeaHawke" with Errol Flynn, and "The Black Swan" with Tyrone Power. In fact, I love all the pirate movies I have ever come across; even "Cutthroat Island", despite the degradation it has received over the years. Pirate themed films and stories are always such fun!
So let's go play TLOPO!
*throws self off the dock*

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back