Ahoy, I'm Jade Rose

Did you play back in the day or our you new to this game?

• I am a veteran

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • I am new

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade Rose

Buccaneer
I'm sure I can speak for most of us when I say I am so happy POTC is back. It was one of my childhood games and now playing as an adult its even more fun. When I saw it was returning I had to pinch myself, till this day I still feel like I am going to wake up from this wonderful dream. Its true what they say you don't know what you have till it's gone. Thank you to the people who work so hard on this game I really appreciate your efforts. Keep up the good work because that pirates life is the life for me

Welcome to the forums! :)
If you have any questions or just want a buddy feel free to contact me ^_^
Have a nice day and stay cheesy!

Welcome to the forums Jade, and welcome to TLOPO! That feeling you described about it being a dream is so true!!

Welcome to the forums Jade! We're so glad you've joined us here! Please be sure to check back on the forums regularly as we are in open beta and the forums are a fantastic resource for new information, content updates and some pretty cool people to share and interact with! Happy Adventures! Two armored thumbs up! :)

Welcome to the forums Jade! We're so glad you've joined us here! Please be sure to check back on the forums regularly as we are in open beta and the forums are a fantastic resource for new information, content updates and some pretty cool people to share and interact with! Happy Adventures! Two armored thumbs up! :)
Thank you. I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back