Ahoy, I'm JadedStatik (POTCO Beta/Founder subscriber)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadedStatik

Sea Legs
My main pirate was Jade Darkcastle (see my avatar on here for pic I somehow still have of it lol), not sure I would remember anyone else by name though lol.
I was lucky enough to get in on the POTCO game in beta stage and then became a founder and played until 2012.

Unfortunately my founders cloth map and other crew kit stuff was all lost in an apt fire in 2012 (not my fault, 10 unit apt building, basement electrical fire). If there is anyone out there who has and would sell the cloth map I'd be very interested! I don't even remember how many were made, it was a limited # of so many, but I can confirm at least 1 less is in existence haha.

Anyways, thank you thank you thank you to the people who have made this recreation possible. I stayed awake for 8 hours the other night to fix my laptop that has been down for the count for 3 years because I wanted to play so badly lol. FYI guys I totally have to relearn to play, I forgot so many things!

Ahoy Jade! and welcome to the forums! Me too, I have to relearn a lot due to not playing for over three years after POTCO got closed. I used to be very good at sailing but now I need to go back to boating school. Very sorry to hear about the apartment fire, and I did not know there was a crew kit from the game.

Ahoy Jade! and welcome to the forums! Me too, I have to relearn a lot due to not playing for over three years after POTCO got closed. I used to be very good at sailing but now I need to go back to boating school. Very sorry to hear about the apartment fire, and I did not know there was a crew kit from the game.

http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Unlimited_Access_Crew_Kit

The flag was really the coolest thing the crew kit came with that's why I don't really care about replacing that. My cloth map was still in the tube it came in. If they would have gave us more time to salvage from the wreckage I may have been able to find it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back