Ahoy, I'm Kellenight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellenight

Sea Legs
uhhh... yeah, that's basically it. Previously, a POTCO player with a notoriety level around 50. And by that I mean level 45-ish and then give up. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums! A great place to find old friends and make some new ones! If you've got any questions, don't ask me, I'm new here too xD

Welcome to the forums! A great place to find old friends and make some new ones! If you've got any questions, don't ask me, I'm new here too xD

I think you can answer this question though. How do you have that title "Founder" under your name? That's one interesting name tag

I think you can answer this question though. How do you have that title "Founder" under your name? That's one interesting name tag

You got me there! I do know the answer to that one! Haha.

I had one of the founding accounts from the launch of the original potco game. And the badge is just showing that.

Welcome back to the game and to the forums Kellenight! I have no doubt you'll meet lots of epic new friends and enjoy your adventures more than ever! Please be sure to check back regularly on the forums for updated information, conversation and topics to keep you on top of what's going on! The pleasure is all mine! Two armored thumbs up! Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

uhhh... yeah, that's basically it. Previously, a POTCO player with a notoriety level around 50. And by that I mean level 45-ish and then give up. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys.
♡ ✧・゚: *✧・゚♡: *✧♡ ❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡ like (つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚Welcomes♡ ★☆。.:*:・”゚★
。* pm me if you ever like needs helpsies or like wanna fight skellys!!!。*:☆ (*^ω^)人(^ω^*)♡。:゜☆
ღ (●*’v`*人) ღ i love making others happy 。◕‿◕。 it feels my ❤⃛ with sunshine

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back