Ahoy, I'm Phyre33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phyre33

Swashbuckler
Sup!, I used to play Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean Online when it was out. I am so glad to see its back. I am 34, I work for Geek Squad @ Best Buy as a Online Tech Support Rep, No i am not taking tech questions lol. I love the Pirates of the Caribbean Movies loved the Game when it was open lets see how this version goes! I am currently part owner of a multi game clan called Dark Intent. If you would like to join our craziness feel free to ask we are on discord and in numerous games. I am currently playing LOPOC and Runescape, We have and are in HearthStone, Diablo 3, Starcraft 3, Second Life, Dead maze, Combat Arms, Minecraft, RoboCraft, and numerous other games. I am a pretty open book if you have any questions i can help with i will be more then happy to try and help. I have a background in C, C#, C++, HTML, JAVA, and very little PHP. I also know VB and VB6. So this is a basic intro of me I am a jack of all trades master of none hope to see or hear from ya soon! in game or on here! Arrr Matey's, tis time we loot and plunder till we fall over dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back