Ahoy, I'm thetestgame

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetestgame

Swashbuckler
I know i'm a tad bit late introducing myself to everyone but better late then never!

My name is Jordan Maxwell however usually on the internet I go by thetestgame. I'm a 20 year old software developer with over 12 years of experience doing website and game design. I'm also a member of an recent startup indie studio called Nxt Studios and the creator of Pirates of the Caribbean - Source. I taught my self 12 different programming languages without books or classes. Except for Python. I actually took a Python class through the course my best friend was teaching at MIT. Feel free to message me if you ever need some help with programming. I'm always happy to help!

Also i'm going to apologize in advance if I ever come off as rude or my English is not great. I'm Autistic and sometimes tend to portray my self in a manor I never intended. I'm actually a really nice and sweet person if you get to know me and can get pass all my horrible spelling and grammar usage.

I know i'm a tad bit late introducing myself to everyone but better late then never!

My name is Jordan Maxwell however usually on the internet I go by thetestgame. I'm a 20 year old software developer with over 12 years of experience doing website and game design. I'm also a member of an recent startup indie studio called Nxt Studios and the creator of Pirates of the Caribbean - Source. I taught my self 12 different programming languages without books or classes. Except for Python. I actually took a Python class through the course my best friend was teaching at MIT. Feel free to message me if you ever need some help with programming. I'm always happy to help!

Also i'm going to apologize in advance if I ever come off as rude or my English is not great. I'm Autistic and sometimes tend to portray my self in a manor I never intended. I'm actually a really nice and sweet person if you get to know me and can get pass all my horrible spelling and grammar usage.
Welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back