Ahoy, it's Dewey Decimal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dewey Decimal

Swashbuckler
It's great to finally be back in the Caribbean! I started playing POTCO around 2008, but didn't really get into until 2010 or so. I first started on a pirate named Solomon McFury just to screw around with one of my friends that played the game. After a while I got really into the game and invested in unlimited access. After a couple of months I maxed Solomon, but wasn't really happy with him, so I made a new pirate called Happy Roger. Over my years of pirating, Happy was the one I played the most, and after completely maxing him at 49, I discovered both the joy of looting and the satisfaction of maxing a pirate, so I continued to make pirates and level them. I went on to create another account, which housed my most popular pirate. I first created Capt. Iron, who was completely maxed by 45, and reached the rank of admiral after relentlessly SvSing, and he became my third lvl50. Next, was Dewey Decimal, my second best and favorite pirate. He was completely maxed by 47 and had acquired a pretty nice inventory of famed and brights. My other pirates didn't really compare to Happy, Capt. Or Dewey, but I maxed them nonetheless. Their names were Dakota Rakk and Duet. I also had some "little" pirates, ones that weren't very highly leveled or didn't have very good skill levels. They included Patrick, Randy Randomson, Kliff Hangarr, and Johnny lawless. My last pirate was Jake Shipduel, he was my original pirate from 2008 or 2009, that I finally got around to. He had some pretty solid discontinued clothing even though he was a new body type. I played him and leveled him secretly just for the fun of it, and eventually maxed him out as well. I was a proud member of Darbodaen Fury, and reached officer status in that guild, and I was also in T W I S T E D, a guild I don't remember much about. In all, I had seven lvl50s, five of whom were completely maxed, and I shared two lvl50s with General Warhawk, their names being Dead Man and Jamie. It's nice to see so many familiar people here and I hope to talk to you all in game soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back