Ahoy there fellow plunderers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
idfTGmI.gif

Did I already say welcome? lol Well anyway welcome again! Double welcome! The forum people are awesome...why am I here? hehe
Sorry I was trying to make you feel welcome not depressed. The old timers here have tons of snappy screenshots (for every occasion) and are at the forefront of fan based website design. I find that keeping a low profile here helps. I have yet to figure out all the bells and whistles or even to post a thread that is in the right place. I'm sure you'll love it. Anyway..... glad you're here. Have fun! Post lots of screenshots and see you in-game soon I hope!
-Tea

Ty for the welcome Jeapers and also the info.
I don't use Discord or anything similar, mostly because I get stupidly shy and find myself unable to speak, which kind of makes it pointless. :)

Mwuhahaaaha I has a hamper!!!

*hides in a cave to munch on Guylian chocolates*

You did welcome me on my profile page, but since you brought chocolate....Ty :)

*opens the chocolate wafers*
:yum:

Mwuhahaaaha I has a hamper!!!

*hides in a cave to munch on Guylian chocolates*

You did welcome me on my profile page, but since you brought chocolate....Ty :)

*opens the chocolate wafers*
:yum:

Aye, I welcomed you lass, but after you ransacked (pirated) Roger Grace's welcome basket I wanted to send you one too before you broke into all of them! :p

Hey,
Thank you for the welcome, I have a guild already, but I appreciate the offer :)
......slightly disapointed though, since you replied so late, it's only fair that you bring flowers....or rum.....rum would placate me:rumgone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back