Not open for further replies.
# Biggest Pot Ever Won in my Lifee

Attachments

• screenshot 8-20-2016.jpg
    screenshot 8-20-2016.jpg
    385.2 KB · Views: 155
View attachment 71768

Hey all,

As a way to keep everyone engaged in TLOPO and be able to participate with the community, the Forums Staff, with assistance of the TLOPO Staff, have created a few contests which will be held over the next few weeks. Our first contest will be a screenshot contest.

In order to enter, just upload a screenshot from TLOPO Alpha that you took. That's it!

6 winners chosen randomly will either receive a TLOPO Beta Key or a in-game gold code worth 20,000 gold!

Contest closes 10/02/2016 at 12:00AM Eastern Daylight Time. (Time Remaining)

We hope you enjoy this contest and let us know if you have any questions!

Rules:
Screenshots must be taken by you, and must be of the TLOPO Alpha server. Screenshots from other remakes or POTCO are not allowed for this contest.
Attempting to create additional account in order to achieve more entries will result in your exclusion in all future contests and your accounts removed from the draw.
TLOPO and PF staff are ineligible from winning, but they may still submit a screenshot if they wish!
Rules are subject to change.

Attachments

• 14374649_1396845653663916_586414004_o.jpg
    14374649_1396845653663916_586414004_o.jpg
    571.4 KB · Views: 129
Sadly my schedule at the time only allowed me to play for 2 time slots through the whole course of Beta. But I did get one screen shot on my first day, waiting on top of the boat for an old friend to meet up. :) I had so much fun those two days, it brought back so many memories! I cannot wait to see what the future holds, and how many hours I end up sinking into this game. xD Thank you team for your hard work!

Attachments

• I'M BACK - resized 1.png
    I'M BACK - resized 1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 105
View attachment 71768

Hey all,

As a way to keep everyone engaged in TLOPO and be able to participate with the community, the Forums Staff, with assistance of the TLOPO Staff, have created a few contests which will be held over the next few weeks. Our first contest will be a screenshot contest.

In order to enter, just upload a screenshot from TLOPO Alpha that you took. That's it!

6 winners chosen randomly will either receive a TLOPO Beta Key or a in-game gold code worth 20,000 gold!

Contest closes 10/02/2016 at 12:00AM Eastern Daylight Time. (Time Remaining)

We hope you enjoy this contest and let us know if you have any questions!

Rules:
Screenshots must be taken by you, and must be of the TLOPO Alpha server. Screenshots from other remakes or POTCO are not allowed for this contest.
Attempting to create additional account in order to achieve more entries will result in your exclusion in all future contests and your accounts removed from the draw.
TLOPO and PF staff are ineligible from winning, but they may still submit a screenshot if they wish!
Rules are subject to change.

Heres my screenshot gl guys!
screenshot_2016-09-19_18-01-41.jpg

We would gather in the Grotto every Monday night to listen to pirate poems and tales. A very special part of my Pirate experience.

Attachments

• Grotto Pic.jpg
    Grotto Pic.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back