Question Alpha to Beta

Lavinia

Dockworker
Ahoy! I have a question,I don't know if it's really on topic,but I would like to know if my pirate will be deleted when Beta will be released. Thanks! Fair winds!

Ahoy! I have a question,I don't know if it's really on topic,but I would like to know if my pirate will be deleted when Beta will be released. Thanks! Fair winds!
So is there a point to us getting high levels in alpha phase? I enjoy playing regardless, but just wondering.
-Em

Ember - Yes, for the purpose of testing :) It would be good to know if any errors occur while leveling up, and such like that. You never know when a bug may pop up, and we want to make sure we squash all of them ;)
Thanks Cheysa, just wanted to make sure. I haven't found any personally, yet...except for dropping people all of the sudden. Glitches usually occur b/c some code isn't quite written the way it should be. I've tried to find a few, just to see - but haven't had much chance to play as I'm still minus a key (which I'm not complaining about b/c I just get to play regardless). So...I'll let you know as they come up.
-Em

Back