Question An error has occurred:

Bart Blueginty

Wanted Pirate
I'm trying to play and I'm getting this message

An error has occurred: Ye're trying to login from a new location. Please check yer email.

I've updated my email address yet I've no message in my email.

How can I play if my location has changed (which I know it hasn't)

Or do I need to create a new account?

Last edited:
'New location' doesn't mean you've physically moved anywhere, just that the servers don't recognise something about your computer, router or ISP since the last time you played, and want to double check no-one's swiped your password. Check the spam folders, etc?

I shouldn't be since I did request a change of email when my email changed, maybe it could be looked into just to see if the info went to my old email address

Ah, changing your email address can be a nightmare - most online services treat your email as your primary proof of identity, and changing it usually requires at least a confirmation from your previous address. You'll need to seek assistance from support@tlopo.com with this one.

sorry to say this is getting to be a pain i have the same problem . ok? they need to simplify this log in thing . it is a real drag.when servers dont recognize you when you verify your registration then they need to fix it so it recognizes you from the time you click verify to verify it is you . pouts.

Back