Question Anniversary Event

It was only at 17.5, how does that mean adding content? kinda curious
content updates usually occur on round numbers for example our last update was 1.17.0 the next content update would be 1.18.0 with minor updates/ emergency updates if needed in between. when it goes from 1.17.5 and skips all the way up to 1.18.0 that usually means a content update. At least in my gameplay experience thats what ive seen. but being the game has been down for what 2-3 hours updates that long usually are either big bug fixes or content updates. minor updates ive seen last 1 to 1 and a half hours. but also factor in they may be prepping for the halloween event. just things to think about.

Version now says 1.18, said 1.17 before, so I will assume it's going to be a while. How long has it been down? I just got home, was getting ready for some double xp... GRRR.

Last time there was a huge update that took hours right before double xp ended and they did NOT extend it, to answer the original question.

Think its been 3 or 4 hours not entire sure lost track of time with it. the website says its down for maintenance in regards to tonights Gm Event at 8pm EST on tortuga. From what it looks like it could be both a content update and a prep update regarding the event tonight. not sure tho.

Back