Another crazy dream, another book!

Joshua Daggerfire

Wanted Pirate
So, like my other book I am writing, I am going to write a book of a crazy dream I had. Though I wont be able to get much into this until I have finished the From Darkness series. But I'll give some background.

Setting: Venice

Characters: It will all revolve around one character. A teen with his identical twin(I am one myself, so it wasn't hard to dream about). He, his twin, and about 20-40 other students are in Venice because they all just finished their junior year of High school with a GPA of 3.7 or higher, and are incredibly talented at something, whether it be physical or mental. The twin that the story revolves around is an incredible martial-arts fighter.

They check in to their hotel, and they quickly pass-out due to the flight and being tired. They wake up a few hours later to a lot of screaming. They open their door to see whats going on, and they soon discover portals are opening up around the city, and creatures are coming out of them and start killing people. Some people get possessed and start attacking other people.

The brothers get chased into a portal, and then are separated. The main character runs and hides from the creatures chasing him, and finds another human in there. But this human was wearing strange armor and had a huge sword. The soldier told the main character to take the sword and use it to fight the creatures, which he referred to as demons, and save himself, then died.

Back