Anticipation . . .

SamSeamonk

Buccaneer
I enjoy coming home from work, sitting down, and checking the splash page for TLOPO to find! . . .

Awww!

Maybe tomorrow!

It's all good. Take your time, you game gurus. We can wait for your best. Meantime, it's fun to check the Forum pages and get to a know a few of my fellow pirates.

One day it'll be a mighty "Yes!" and we'll all meet up again on the islands and waves.

-- Sam

As excited as you are for sure! The suspense of this wait is really gaining on me, and I can't wait to play this game again. With the new additions to the story, I am super hyped as well. The date of revival will being among us very soon. I check as much as you, or even more! We can survive! :fo:

There aren't any new additions to the story in this update...
As excited as you are for sure! The suspense of this wait is really gaining on me, and I can't wait to play this game again. With the new additions to the story, I am super hyped as well. The date of revival will being among us very soon. I check as much as you, or even more! We can survive! :fo:

amandathestampede.gif
Hyyyyyyyype

I feel you mate, when I get off of work, all I do is check the forums every hour basically lol. It's not even that I want too, it's more like instinct now so. :D

Back