Antique British Navy Enfield Cutlass Bayonet

Remington

Notorious Pirate
I was private messaging back and forth with a forums friend yesterday and happened to mention my personal collection of antique weaponry. We were talking about cutlasses and I mentioned that I had one. She seemed to think that the community would enjoy seeing it to have a mental image of what we fight with in-game. :) This is my 1859 British Navy Enfield Cutlass Bayonet. It has a clip that attaches to a ship gun as a bayonet. I believe a muskatoon if memory serves. With a push of a button the cutlass releases and can be wielded in sword fighting. Just visit my profile page and under albums I have a couple of pictures. Pardon the mess. I removed it from the wall and propped it on the miter saw in my wood shop. Enjoy! :) If you would like a closer image of the clip, release mechanism or anything else just let me know!

I would like to see a picture.
I don't have antiques but I am a weapon collector knives and guns.
I do have a replica of a very simple rapier.

I would like to see a picture.
I don't have antiques but I am a weapon collector knives and guns.
I do have a replica of a very simple rapier.

Sure thing Davy! Just head over to my profile and under my albums, there is one with a couple of pictures of the cutlass bayonet. If you would like to see additional pictures close up of the pommel, clip or anything else just let me know! I also have quite a few other antique and authentic weapons, like a turkish tulwar, an original WWI hospital knife (precursor to the modern day machete), an authentic 1500's back plate to a suit of english armor, a turkish battle axe with chain mail punch and several others... I can always take pictures of other pieces I have if it might interest you. Some are in storage since my move but I have some quickly available to take pictures of. Have a great day!

You actually might be interested I have a antique Kabar Navy rope knife from the 1960's and a antique spy glass. I also have that rapier, a Gurkha Kukri, A Spec Ops Kabar in a Kydex sheath (<~~~ MY favorite knife)and several other knives i cant find in all my stuff thats been put in storage over the years.

You actually might be interested I have a antique Kabar Navy rope knife from the 1960's and a antique spy glass. I also have that rapier, a Gurkha Kukri, A Spec Ops Kabar in a Kydex sheath (<~~~ MY favorite knife)and several other knives i cant find in all my stuff thats been put in storage over the years.

Well do me a favor Brother! Make an album under your profile and post some pics and descriptions so I can see and I'll add some more to mine for you to enjoy also! Thanks a million! - fist bumps - ... I have to go grocery shopping right now... But I'll work on this some this week myself.

I will try lol. most of my weapons are not old or special though like I said, I am a modern weapons kinda guy for the most part.

That's okay Brother! I'll enjoy seeing things you have of interests regardless! Just because something is a replica doesn't mean it's not special, right? :)

Back