any mates wanna help me with quests

Eugene, I never played POTCO and have only been playing TLOPO for a month-and-a-half, but I have worked up to having a level 50 pirate with the pearl quest at 99% and all skills mastered. I'd be happy to take you out sometime if we can set up a time when we will both be online at the same time and help you familiarize. Just send me a private message if you end up needing me and are interested. :) Have a wonderful night!

Ahoy Eugene! If you ever see pirates with Destitute Raiders under their name give them a shout! It's a guild we have started up to help other players.
I'm still trying to find high level helpers who are in the US timezone but till then me and Rascal (lvl 43 & 44)are happy to help!
We live in Finland (+2 GMT) so hope we manage to be on at the same time.
Send me a message if you like:)

Likewise with Remington and Luna, let me know whenever you're online, or when you're planning to be, and I'd be more than happy to meet up with you and help you out! Or if you happen to run into Alice Darkbane during your questing, don't hesitate to ask for help or shoot me a friend request. :buds:

Eugene, I never played POTCO and have only been playing TLOPO for a month-and-a-half, but I have worked up to having a level 50 pirate with the pearl quest at 99% and all skills mastered. I'd be happy to take you out sometime if we can set up a time when we will both be online at the same time and help you familiarize. Just send me a private message if you end up needing me and are interested. :) Have a wonderful night!
How?????????

I played POTCO for a long time but couldn't master my pirate.
I've played in Alpha couldn't master my pirate
Played Beta since it opened haven't mastered my pirate....

How :D

How?????????

I played POTCO for a long time but couldn't master my pirate.
I've played in Alpha couldn't master my pirate
Played Beta since it opened haven't mastered my pirate....

How :D

A lot of focus... A good bit of pain (leveling potions killed some of my brain cells... It was hard working so hard on something that I will probably not use as durations are not long enough to make it justifiable) and a lot of determination... It didn't hurt that my ankle and foot is injured not too. (I've had a lot of time to play) ... Basically determination. I LOVE my sword and it was the first weapon skill I mastered. (I'm a swordsman in real life and love to spar in my armor) But once it was mastered... I decided to put that aside and continue with other weapon skills. (Even the ones I'm not entirely fond of) First thing I mastered was sailing... I used to be a firefighter on Jekyll Island and had a boat... LOVE to sail... (And destroying enemy ships for loot just makes it all the better :) *fist bumps * ) ... My war frigate is tier 5 skull and crossbones now and I'm working on tier 6, but admittedly I'm working on an alt right now too. If you would like to meet Remington in-game let me know! He's a pretty nice guy :) Good fortune and safe journeys, 'til next we meet! Two armored thumbs up!
Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

Back