Discussion Any secret locations in Tlopo?

i've been wondering if here are any secret locations in tlopo, like islands no one else knows about, i use to play potco but barely, now playing tlopo and am already feeling confined in the alotted play area

Can someone tell me how to get inside El Patron's Mine? I've been told about the glitch but I don't know how to do it.

List of old secret locations that I can remember:
Backside of Devil's Anvil
Glitching through upper kingshead to find and try to get onto the "secret dock which has a cave entrance non functioning
The non functioning cave door in Ravens Cove and at Padres
Secret Dingy on Padres

Thats all I can remember

Last edited:
I remember a place you could glitch into a lava lake and throw grenades at the "boss". I haven't tried the glitch lately, but it was there somewhat a few months ago. You could glitch under the cave but I couldn't get into the lava lake.

I remember running alot into walls and seams in the graphics to stumble on some places on og, it was always fun past time - not much to do on the edges but they make cool screen shots and fun places to show off, novel if any use really, but there was some cool things, like getting behind the bar or repair counter the mountain in tortuga

Back