Anybody know this guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TianahAnneTeach

Pirate Apprentice
unknown.png

Just wondering if anybody knows who this pirate belongs to. It's rather important, but I'll go into that detail later on. Right now I just need to know who this is. Thanks in advance to anyone who might have info on this.

Probably someone on your friendlist alt lol. I dont see anything wrong with his leveling card. Not everyone levels up the same, and it don't have any effect on my game play as well as anyone else, imho.

I've never added this person, though. I should probably go ahead and tell the story leading up to this post... heh heh.
So, my brother's tlopo account got hacked. The hacker deleted 2 of his alts and made their own pirate (who's still at level 1 and literally hasn't done anything), deleted a bunch of his inventory and spent a heck of a lot of money to retrain the weapon skills, and deleted everyone on his friend list but then added this War guy for some reason. I'm wondering if it's the hacker's actual account; possibly one of the hacker's alts or something, so that's why I'm asking around to see if anyone knows who this is. Because all that the hacker has changed in my brother's account reminds me of one of my ex-friends, who has been known to have many alts up his sleeve. Of course I'm going to get in contact with the tlopo team about this, but I'm still working with my brother to make a list of all that was changed to his account.
Edit: We've since changed my brother's login password to prevent this person from logging back onto his account.

Oh wow! It is sad someone has such a boring life to have the time to hack a free game account. Hopefully it works out and they ban their IP lol.

Base on their leveling card...I believe that is your hackers alt. Guess they figured he wouldnt get it back?

I've never added this person, though. I should probably go ahead and tell the story leading up to this post... heh heh.
So, my brother's tlopo account got hacked. The hacker deleted 2 of his alts and made their own pirate (who's still at level 1 and literally hasn't done anything), deleted a bunch of his inventory and spent a heck of a lot of money to retrain the weapon skills, and deleted everyone on his friend list but then added this War guy for some reason. I'm wondering if it's the hacker's actual account; possibly one of the hacker's alts or something, so that's why I'm asking around to see if anyone knows who this is. Because all that the hacker has changed in my brother's account reminds me of one of my ex-friends, who has been known to have many alts up his sleeve. Of course I'm going to get in contact with the tlopo team about this, but I'm still working with my brother to make a list of all that was changed to his account.
Edit: We've since changed my brother's login password to prevent this person from logging back onto his account.
He even gave himself/herself a bandit mask.

I'm closing this thread because naming individuals for suspected wrongdoing is against the rules here. Asking for general information is okay, but this has developed beyond that. Please report suspicious activity to support@tlopo.com instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back