Question Anyone else experience this bug?

Austin1538

Buccaneer
Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if any of you had also experienced the bug where all your notoriety, weapon development, skills, all refresh.

The game crashed, and when I logged back in everything had been refreshed back to its default settings. I had no weapons in my inventory. My pirate was still saved though. Any response would be appreciated!

Thanks..

If logging out doesnt work as it didn't originally work for me try completing a quest granted back your pirate level, and I think with time came back my other stuff.

I've been experiencing that bug, and I've had to log out and back in up to 3 times for my stuff to come back. So if nothing else works to fix it, just keep relogging and hopefully it'll fix for you one time or another.

And yes, I've noticed that it only happens after I crash.

I don't know if the game is down now or not. I was in game dc'd twice now can't get back in. I can't get to character page and select but loading get stuck at 50% then dc again. I tried rebooting pc and uninstalling game and reinstalling. Nothing helping.

I don't know if the game is down now or not. I was in game dc'd twice now can't get back in. I can't get to character page and select but loading get stuck at 50% then dc again. I tried rebooting pc and uninstalling game and reinstalling. Nothing helping.

Yep, this issue is affecting everyone right now.

This happened to me a couple days ago but not since then. I deleted my pirate (all I had done was the tutorial so no big deal) and made a new one but of course no advanced players want to do that so knowing about the other tricks is pretty useful

Back