Anyone Had Potco In Game Music Collection?

The "fighting" music of CUBA (when we were able to slay 'gators found within the ankle-deep waters of the 'main' island) is what I sincerely loved the most and if someone could find a way to post that music here, that would be wonderful! ;)

POTCO Soundtrack: Cuba (day)
POTCO Soundtrack: Cuba (night)
POTCO Soundtrack: Cuba (combat)

The above links are from YouTube!

In case you are interested, you could also check this folder, here at Mediafire where you can find and download these soundtracks (original ones, came from Phase Files) as well. I uploaded them exclusively for you!

:)

Download, open it, and dragging the folder to iTunes should work but beware of adding hundreds of files to your library. It's better to sort out the ones you want and drag the individual tracks to iTunes. Google for more information.

There is no way im going to listen to that annoying potion music for 5:20 minutes long find it strange thats its the only longest music on there :D

Thanks everyone so much for posting all the potco music! :)
You're welcome - I've got an entire playlist where that came from...

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF9M44ap7rBzS8qqgthpXnuk8APaY7SSw
John, That run through of the game you put together is awesome. Just watching your pirate run around Padres made me so nostalgic! I miss this game so much! :( Darn, I wish Disney would just reopen it and leave it alone... I actually emailed disney interactive asking if they planned on reopening it one day when the next POTC movie comes out and they said they have no plans to reopen.... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back