Anyone have an extra Beta Key?

Mindmixer

Buccaneer
Just wondering...
You can totally donate it to the "Beta-Keys for the Keyless" charity, A.K.A. my pirate's pocket. :)

Seriously though, how long does it take to get one? I went digging on a regular basis, and on the start of every hour, and got nothing!

I was serious about the first part too :)

I really need a Beta key, please!

If someone have some extra beta key, please send me one, please! I'll do anything for a beta key, i hate this ridiculous reserve time and i know everyone else does it as well :/

Asking for a Beta key will NOT get you one. If you want one play actively in game to search for one or camp the IRC chat(lol).

True, and i cant wait to my reserved time to grind for a key, god, only if there was am easier way of grabbing a key, something that does not require you to login to the game, haha.

Avast, Dear Santa,
I've been busy plundering, sailing, looting, and sharing me tonics with downed seafaring souls, the likes I've never seen before!
Aye, a proud pirate I be for fulfilling me duties - even though it means being *cough* nice to foe on several occasions.
So, a simple request from a humble being ... would ye be so kind and plunder a Beta Key for me?
A curtsy to you, Sir and a Merry Christmas to all ...
Viper :wave:

Camp the IRC?!?! I would hope that some of us have more of a life than just doing that. Nothing personal, devs. You'd see me on a lot more to help out if I had a key. BTW, if someone would kindly tell me how I could get a shovel....that would be nice. I've been just testing the "waters" so to speak and seeing and writing down bugs in order to let the devs know. That's what I did for Alpha testing, as it IS testing.

I got my key in alpha. If you really want a key, the best way I've seen honestly is just tend to the events. You're more than likely to get one doing that instead than asking on the forums - atleast!

Back