Anyway to rename your pirate?

I think Jesus is already taken.

For real though, I don't know of any way to do this after creating your pirate.

You can try contacting support@tlopo.com to see if they can change your name if you ask nicely they might, you never know :p

Yea I figured, was trying to lighten the thread up and give them hope, haha!

Ik, how the system works :p

They could copy toontown rewritten's nane change, all you really do is spent a lot of beans to change your name and you can only do it once a year I believe, maybe tlopo could let players have a second chance with their names instead of letting them have the chance to change their names every year

They could copy toontown rewritten's nane change, all you really do is spent a lot of beans to change your name and you can only do it once a year I believe, maybe tlopo could let players have a second chance with their names instead of letting them have the chance to change their names every year
That's a good idea

They should do name changes... I don't like mine. Maybe make it a one time thing?
Would make quite the hassle for moderators. Just adds more food to their already hefty plate. I don't have a link but I believe this was decided already-- that it would not happen in the future.

Unless you contact the support I don't think you can re-name your character.
But this should be an idea though! For x ammount of gold you should be able to re-name your character!

Unless you contact the support I don't think you can re-name your character.
But this should be an idea though! For x ammount of gold you should be able to re-name your character!
I was wondering to be able to change the name but also body type and maybe even gender as well. There could be a quest and integrated in the lore. That would be a cool feature and gold sink.

TTR has a name and toon rewrite available for 10k jellybeans from the Cattlelog, perhaps an there could be an NPC you could bribe to change your name and/or appearance.

Back