Blog Post April Fools (2016-4-1)

Still so happy that a fun update is in the works!!! I can't wait to log in later today and check it out! Love the upside down spinning pictures by the way ;) Well done pirates forums staff!! Love the april fools spirit!
I have no idea how to figure out these encryptions by the way......hoping that won't limit me to play when the update is uploaded?

Here's how to decode it:
Here's a hint. Google "Caesarian shift decoder", and use the tool there to help you.
Nah I don't feel like tell you just yet lol sorry. But here's another hint: it's like using a decoder ring in a cereal box :p all of the letters are uniformly shifted 1, 2, 3, ..., 25 letters in the same direction to make a text mess. Shifting it back the other way will reveal the message

Here's how to decode it:
Here's a hint. Google "Caesarian shift decoder", and use the tool there to help you.
Nah I don't feel like tell you just yet lol sorry. But here's another hint: it's like using a decoder ring in a cereal box :p all of the letters are uniformly shifted 1, 2, 3, ..., 25 letters in the same direction to make a text mess. Shifting it back the other way will reveal the message
To make it easier go here: http://www.xarg.org/tools/caesar-cipher/

PS: Not telling which key to use though

To make it easier go here: http://www.xarg.org/tools/caesar-cipher/

PS: Not telling which key to use though
Giving a link is almost making it even easier than telling them how to do it :p jk. But yeah that's very helpful lol

Love the upside down spinning pictures by the way ;) Well done pirates forums staff!! Love the april fools spirit!
My eyes are starting to get confused looking at all of this lol, the signatures move too now

anyone know what they are working on in the updates? ive seen the version change from 1.6.3 to 1.6.4 and now it says 1.6.5 and the server has been closed all day for an update???

anyone know what they are working on in the updates? ive seen the version change from 1.6.3 to 1.6.4 and now it says 1.6.5 and the server has been closed all day for an update???
Something had happened and they reverted to the previous version, so I'm guessing they're working on getting it implemented?

Back