Votes: 16 76.2%
  • never

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • parents won't let me

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • can't aford it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Meh, i kinda got addicted to AC storyline.. but after a while playing AC 1,2. brotherhood and revelations... it get's a little.. tedious. Why? After brotherhood jumping off rooftops got old. But still, i wanna play AC 3 :D

Meh, i kinda got addicted to AC storyline.. but after a while playing AC 1,2. brotherhood and revelations... it get's a little.. tedious. Why? After brotherhood jumping off rooftops got old. But still, i wanna play AC 3 :D
I sort of agree. But, then again most games are repetitive and after a while your just doing the same stuff but to a more challenging boss. However this time it seems like their going in a completely new origin with the civil war era and hopefully it'll have changed up quite a bit.

I feel like an old man for saying this, but I want it due to the history it represents. The civil war was the only war actually fought on US land.

... The revelution is the time period AC III is based upon... don't know if that was a typo or you were misinformed :p

A Million Yes !! :p

I've always loved Assassin's Creed because of it's story, it really complicated that every time I wanna explain it to anyone, I always wonder from where do I start :excited:... By far it's my most favorite game... besides Legend of Zelda... and Grand Theft Auto... and Bully...

Work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins. :cool: :rolleyes:

I know very little about the Assassain's Creed games but for the first time this past evening, I watched a family member play AC II. :D

~ AC II represents to me all things Italy & it's medieval look & feel "impressed" me quite a bit. *I can't imagine how extradionary AC III will play out!!! :)

I put never, because I'm not a fan of games where you can't create a female character ^-^
(and ik that it wouldn't make sense to have a female character in this game because you play ezio and that other dude)
They made a sub-story, like Brotherhood, where you play as a female Assassin.
That is truly something to be proud of.
Rofl xD Thanks, I just realized I would be a ways away from the top 1% a few days ago :eek: My gamertag is InsaneNinja83, so if you check who is where you might see my name back up at the 1% sometime soon hopefully. :D

They made a sub-story, like Brotherhood, where you play as a female Assassin.

Rofl xD Thanks, I just realized I would be a ways away from the top 1% a few days ago :eek: My gamertag is InsaneNinja83, so if you check who is where you might see my name back up at the 1% sometime soon hopefully. :D
xbox or ps3???

I use xbox. The sub story I'm pretty sure is for the same consoles that the producer makes them for (box, pc, etc.)
I use xbox. The sub story I'm pretty sure is for the same consoles that the producer makes them for (box, pc, etc.)
Gah! I was wrong. The sub-story is called Assassin's Creed III - Liberation, and it's for the Play Station Vita, which is I think their newest hand held console.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back