Assassin's Creed IV: "Black Flag"

Holy...kumquats. They sure were quick about this, weren't they? I mean, Assassin's Creed III hasn't been out that long, has it?

Holy...kumquats. They sure were quick about this, weren't they? I mean, Assassin's Creed III hasn't been out that long, has it?
elder scrolls online was being worked on while Oblivion was out and before Skyrim was outit seems that the assassin will be a pirate

Last edited by a moderator:

They say that they have been working on it for couple of years now :eek:

acbfkeyartjpg-4802d0.jpg

The Official announcement will be on "Monday, March 4th at 9:00 a.m. Pacific." :D

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/28/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-confirmed-box-art-revealed

I absolutely love the new Assassin insignia. So excited to see what's in store.. surprisingly fast announcement though, I mean Assassin's Creed III came out not too long ago and the new DLC pack "The Tyranny of King Washington" is pretty new as well. Still though... no doubt, IV is going to be mind blowing as each one is.

They say that they have been working on it for couple of years now :eek:

acbfkeyartjpg-4802d0.jpg

The Official announcement will be on "Monday, March 4th at 9:00 a.m. Pacific." :D

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/28/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-confirmed-box-art-revealed
I am going to disect this some
1: On this art, it appears that the Assassin has four pistols.
2: It appears that there will be armor in this game like the previous games.
3: The Assassin seems to be more like Connor then Ezio or Altair, If you look closely, he is musculer like Connor
4: Dual- wielding will probobly be in the game
5: He is a pirate and a Assassin, look at the flag in the backround
6: He has skulls on his belt.
7: It looks like he has two hidden blades.
8: I am guessing that there will be ship vs. ship combat.
9:The Assassin will probobly be Eurpean because his is blonde or light brown and he has fair skin.
10: He could be ambidexterous like Connor
11: It is possible that there won't be short bladesand also on the wiki it says his name is Edward Kenway, grandfather of Connor, and father of Haytham Kenwaysadly, the picture could just be bait

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way, the idea is super cool ... I thought I was just dreaming, putting Jade side by side with Ezio as an avatar. I think the developer team and I had a similar idea after all. :p

Time to make another pirate assassin avatar ...

Back