august peddler?

Xünj

Sea Legs
Does anyone know what will be peddled for august? I'm dying to get my old outfit back I only used the one outfit and never changed it at all (must have been a very smelly pirate)

but it was the French assassin garb and I loved that outfit to death I just wanna prepare for it lol willing to spend 10k gold a piece if that's what it takes xD

Does anyone know what will be peddled for august? I'm dying to get my old outfit back I only used the one outfit and never changed it at all (must have been a very smelly pirate)

but it was the French assassin garb and I loved that outfit to death I just wanna prepare for it lol willing to spend 10k gold a piece if that's what it takes xD
Unfortunately I'm not sure.

They are seeming to follow POTCO's latest pattern... I would think it would be The French Assassin actually. It was in August last year as well... I don't really know but that would seem to be the best guess.
Link for Peddler garb:
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Category:peddlers
I really hope so... you don't know how much I like this outfit xD I use a different hat but I used this outfit since it first appeared I believe in 2009? maybe it was later but still I wore it every day every week month year etc and never once thought about changing it cus no one really liked it maybe cus the hat? but I was one of the few who owned one for actual use. love it so much xD

I really hope so... you don't know how much I like this outfit xD I use a different hat but I used this outfit since it first appeared I believe in 2009? maybe it was later but still I wore it every day every week month year etc and never once thought about changing it cus no one really liked it maybe cus the hat? but I was one of the few who owned one for actual use. love it so much xD
Hope you're able to get it -- assuming it's August's garb :D

Back