Aztec Weapons, Davy Jones and Curses (possible spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
:ahoy:Hi there mates! I just read something that gave me quite a chill. Theres been whisperings and rumours of a new story quest. If you haven't heard about it, apparently it involves Davy Jones searching for Aztec weaponary and the curse found in Raven's Cove. Ladies and gentlemen, I should not have to remind you the seriousness of this rumor. a new story quest would revive the game from it's day-to-day bore.

Not don't cut out me tounge, shoot it and shave me scraggy beard if I'm wrong. Nothing is set in stone and seeing that it's Disney it might not happen at all. This is what I heard on the wiki, where you can check for yourselves.

So what do you think? Is there truth in the story? Or another disapointment? Post below and let me know about this and other thins you find about the story quest.

Well rumors are rumors. Anyone can start them... I kinda doubt Disney will add a new story quest. I could be wrong of course... You never know..

They'd probably add it 5-15 years from now. ( Like Cap'ain Valentine said ) Disney works veryyyy slowly, but... I'd rather them work slowly and get it done right the first time then release it to early and have all sorts of issues.. :rolleyes:

Thats good news, dont worry disney ALWAYS keep thier promsises,im experienced.............your gonna see that quest in about 5-10 maybe 15 years from now,but right now,they're busy doing stuff they promised us 5-10 years AGO

I agree.
Disney isn't exactly the "trustworthy" people.

They've promised a lot but they never came to the game.

I wouldn't be surprised if they drop this right now. I'd disagree with the 5 - 10 years or perhaps 15 years, I'd say more like 2 - 5 years.

Well rumors are rumors. Anyone can start them... I kinda doubt Disney will add a new story quest. I could be wrong of course... You never know..

They'd probably add it 5-15 years from now. ( Like Cap'ain Valentine said ) Disney works veryyyy slowly, but... I'd rather them work slowly and get it done right the first time then release it to early and have all sorts of issues.. :rolleyes:
Qucik Story depicting the disapointed life of Anne and I
15 years later:
Anne is a middle-aged woman, with an enormous rear end, visitng Fear
Anne: Fear it hasn't come out yet! Sorry
Fear: I know that!
Anne: Maybe later

80 years later:
Anne moves her saggy body over to Fear in the retirment home. The sound of their heart monitors beeps reguraly.
Anne: Hey.... Cap'n Fear....
Fear: What is it... Anne?
Anne: They reasled... (snore)
Fear: Anne? Anne wake up!
Anne:Oh?... Sorry. They realesed the Kraken!
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
Their heart monitors speed up rapidly
Fear: Quick to the computer!
They slowly make there way to the computers. Unfortunatley they flat line before they make it.
The End

Qucik Story depicting the disapointed life of Anne and I
15 years later:
Anne is a middle-aged woman, with an enormous rear end, visitng Fear
Anne: Fear it hasn't come out yet! Sorry
Fear: I know that!
Anne: Maybe later

80 years later:
Anne moves her saggy body over to Fear in the retirment home. The sound of their heart monitors beeps reguraly.
Anne: Hey.... Cap'n Fear....
Fear: What is it... Anne?
Anne: They reasled... (snore)
Fear: Anne? Anne wake up!
Anne:Oh?... Sorry. They realesed the Kraken!
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
Their heart monitors speed up rapidly
Fear: Quick to the computer!
They slowly make there way to the computers. Unfortunatley they flat line before they make it.
The End
Thats exactly how its going to be. ;) Only i'm not going to be saggy and have a big rear end. :rolleyes:

To bad we died before we could try out the Kraken :sad1:

When I joined the game the Pearl quest had been released, briefly, and then taken out of the game. I had plenty of time to get to 99% and then wait. It was months before it was added back in. But, it was good when it was finally released.

Disney knows they've lost players. Them reducing the number of servers shows that. I wouldn't discount this rumor. They have to be scrambling to pull players back in and attract new ones. I did the math one time on how much (approximately) this game grosses for them, and the numbers were mind-boggling. But those numbers are much lower now.

They had a new POTC movie come out earlier this summer and weren't able to really capitalize on it game-wise. I think they're seeing the writing on the wall now, and know that they've either got to re-commit to this game or let it go. And they don't seem to want to let it go. So, I'm hopeful. I have a feeling they're working on something big. Call me Pollyanna. I mean, c'mon! They've had almost 4 years to have somebody working on it!

While I tend to take these sorts of rumors with a POUND of salt, it would truly be good to see Davy Jones in-game. There's so much they could do with him and the Dutchman....

Just a rumor might happen but more than likely it's just a rumor howeber I wouldn't be suprised if davy jones came back

I'm completely lost here ... Ella Storm just asked if anybody could make a guess on what made GMs so quiet. How did it come down to Davy Jones? :confused: And just like Capt Shark said, what does Davy have anything to do with Aztec weapons? Were they anywhere on the books/movies that I missed?

I'm not blaming anybody if it's true or not, since they're just rumors. I also would be glad if we had another prime character on the game! I just need to be enlightened of the connection.

We are such good gossippers ... :facepalm:

In the first month that POTCO went live, if you completed the Black Pearl quest, there was a second story quest titled, "The Headstone." You could only get past the first quest though. Maybe the Aztec Weapons/Davy Jones/Curse might be related to it.

I'm completely lost here ... Ella Storm just asked if anybody could make a guess on what made GMs so quiet. How did it come down to Davy Jones? :confused: And just like Capt Shark said, what does Davy have anything to do with Aztec weapons? Were they anywhere on the books/movies that I missed?

I'm not blaming anybody if it's true or not, since they're just rumors. I also would be glad if we had another prime character on the game! I just need to be enlightened of the connection.

We are such good gossippers ... :facepalm:

On a Wiki if you don't log in you appear as an "A Wiki Contributor." An "A Wiki Contributor" made a comment saying: "ok hint, aztec weapons huge fleets sotl davy jones and evil curse of doom quest."

My opinion it’s some child with no life trying to get a thrill by posting these random comments to get people excited. I rarely take "A Wiki Contributors” seriously, unless they have solid proof. (I.e. an unedited picture(s)/video(s))

Not to mention they base most of their evidence on: "My source who works at POTCO said..." which is obviously a lie, because anybody who works on a video game for a company has to sign a confidentiality agreement. In simpler terms if they say ANYTHING they can get legally prosecuted. So I doubt they are releasing information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back