Aztec Weapons, Davy Jones and Curses (possible spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would comment...the black spot is and was Davy Jones' trade mark curse....but who knows, this could be something he learned from El Patron or vice versa....they actually want to spice it up a lil, i think....i have mentioned what i have heard on different threads here in the forums... they want to try and pit pirates against themselves...oh and there will be a quest, but only for those who would like to redeeem themselves...you will be taken on a thrill ride like no other quest wise, you will find out where either Davy Jones came from or Jolly Roger....didn't hear specifics....mark this island well those who have the spot of doom.....Corsair's Castle....it will be your salvation or your final place of reknown as a "good" pirate

On a Wiki if you don't log in you appear as an "A Wiki Contributor." An "A Wiki Contributor" made a comment saying: "ok hint, aztec weapons huge fleets sotl davy jones and evil curse of doom quest."

My opinion it’s some child with no life trying to get a thrill by posting these random comments to get people excited. I rarely take "A Wiki Contributors” seriously, unless they have solid proof. (I.e. an unedited picture(s)/video(s))

Not to mention they base most of their evidence on: "My source who works at POTCO said..." which is obviously a lie, because anybody who works on a video game for a company has to sign a confidentiality agreement. In simpler terms if they say ANYTHING they can get legally prosecuted. So I doubt they are releasing information.
On central it turns out wikia staff are coming on as contribs to make theirs contests more popular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back