Bad account ID or Password

Bart Blueginty

Wanted Pirate
As per title, been trying ages to get into Pirates Online and this is what is coming up, the screen before say's verifying account id and game access and goes on like that for 5 mins, is anyone else having problems accessing the game?

It's happening for everyone. They are having technical difficulties and the game is down. I can't even log onto the website.

and the problems back again. this is on the launcer and website

errorpotco1_zps93e6e774.jpg

Was playing away then got a runtime error, logged back in and got your internet connection to the servers has been broken - tried logging in and now I get bad account id or password

and the problems back again. this is on the launcer and website

errorpotco1_zps93e6e774.jpg

Was playing away then got a runtime error, logged back in and got your internet connection to the servers has been broken - tried logging in and now I get bad account id or password

same thing just happened to me. I was playing it booted me and now won't let me log back in potco needs to get their act together.

All of Disney is offline. POTCO live and test, Toontown open and test.:cursing:

they couldnt even give us a warning? I mean ik that they said interrupted game play, but to me that means you get booted, but you can log back on, not complete shut down -_-

Back