Bad Tutorial

ts2fe

Sea Legs
Has anyone else done the tutorial? I'm stuck on it because it's poorly done... when i'm doing the tutorial for fighting i'm floating in the floor and on the ship with the cannon it tells me to press left mouse button to shoot and i do that multiple times and it won't let me get out the cannon screen to talk to him.

Has anyone else done the tutorial? I'm stuck on it because it's poorly done... when i'm doing the tutorial for fighting i'm floating in the floor and on the ship with the cannon it tells me to press left mouse button to shoot and i do that multiple times and it won't let me get out the cannon screen to talk to him.
I believe there is a problem with the tutorial and other's were asked to delete the pirate and start again and skip the tutorial.

Hi! I'm here to report a tutorial bug. So I was doing the tutorial, and twice this happened so I logged out and logged back in and it happened again.

Du3kRF9.png

Everytime I reach this level of the tutorial nothing happens after I sink the ship, and I can't get up from the cannon. I also can't stop the tutorial and skip right to Port Royal so I can just play.

Hi! I'm here to report a tutorial bug. So I was doing the tutorial, and twice this happened so I logged out and logged back in and it happened again.

Du3kRF9.png

Everytime I reach this level of the tutorial nothing happens after I sink the ship, and I can't get up from the cannon. I also can't stop the tutorial and skip right to Port Royal so I can just play.
You have to create a new character, and skip the entire tutorial at the beginning.

Back