Discussion Battle of the Hulls

What is your favorite hull?

• Total voters

RedDeveloper

Buccaneer
Most people know that the galleon isn't a very popular ship for some reason, but what we don't know is: Which of the 5 Tier VI hulls rule the seas?

(Images from Wikia.com)

Up first we have the good ol' C0pperhead hull, commonly used amongst fellow pirates like ourselves this hull increases your hull strength significantly and adding a powerful Explosive round to your broadside with the slight disadvantage of being a slower ship.

latest

Next up we've got the Skull & Bones hull, also used frequently when hunting down enemy ships it adds a high amount of armor to your ship, as well as having a large amount of Fury rounds added to your broadside.

latest

The Brig of hulls; with an added Firebrand round to it's broadside, the Fortune Hunter has a bit of everything for your piracy needs and is able to give a good fight to any ship daring enough to attack.

latest

Even when you're in the middle of the ocean you're not safe from fire, especially with the Firestorm hull around, adding an impressive amount of Firebrand rounds to it's broadside it has increased maneuverability as well to make a quick escape.

The least common out of all the 5 hulls, this hull's speed can be compared even to the Black Pearl, the Stormchaser adds maneuverability to your ship with the addition of Thunderbolt rounds added to it's broadside

Now it's up to you to decide which one of these hulls are your favorite with the poll above!

Happy plundering,

Each has its strengths and weaknesses, it's very difficult to pick a favorite but I chose Stormchaser for its speed and power. I also have Firestorm and Skull and Bones ships to round out my inventory. If a 4th ship slot opens then I will go for a Copperhead.

Copperhead my absolute favorite. Just Annihilating ships with nuclear broadsides it so satisfying. The dream is when they finally add Ship of the Line, to get that baby to Copperhead 6 asap. 36000 hull will be a marvelous sight to behold.

:pirate ship::pirate:
  • Storm Chaser for SvS.
  • Fortune Hunter for MAT runs.
  • Skull & Bones for SKULL runs.
  • Copperhead is not that bad.
I don't like FireStorm.
but yeah Each has its strengths and weaknesses so Don't Judge.

Back