Bayonet PVP - A new era of a superior form of PVP

What is better?

• Total voters

NathanielPhantomhayes

Wanted Pirate
View: https://youtu.be/MGdK7F229kY
Me vs. Nate Raidwrecker (it cut out after 4:14)

This my friends is Bayonet PVP - the rules stab only!
End score: Nate Raidwrecker 1 - 0 Nathaniel Phantomhayes

I realized after the match that we should've drained an ammo to 0 so we couldn't shoot, as a result we shot each other a few times. Trial and Error my friends.

View: https://youtu.be/MGdK7F229kY
Me vs. Nate Raidwrecker (it cut out after 4:14)

This my friends is Bayonet PVP - the rules stab only!
End score: Nate Raidwrecker 1 - 0 Nathaniel Phantomhayes

I realized after the match that we should've drained an ammo to 0 so we couldn't shoot, as a result we shot each other a few times. Trial and Error my friends.
I don't dual that often, but when I do dual, I usually lose. :\

And don't bring a staff to a bayonet fight.

Last edited:
jumper cutlass "pvp", let em have at it, i dont do it, better things to do, but I really think there should be alternate forms of fixed pvp in terms of "bayonet only", "musket only" etc. where you CANNOT do anything but use those specified weapons. Of course the jumping will be allowed(it's a game feature), but not having a sword to use while doing so, well.......you do the math.

jumper cutlass "pvp", let em have at it, i dont do it, better things to do, but I really think there should be alternate forms of fixed pvp in terms of "bayonet only", "musket only" etc. where you CANNOT do anything but use those specified weapons. Of course the jumping will be allowed(it's a game feature), but not having a sword to use while doing so, well.......you do the math.
H8rs gunna h8. I guess :)

I don't hate any part of this game in terms of mechanics or features, I just don't partake in the jumping sword frenzy pvp. To those that do, enjoy!

My bet is on @PrivateRiley lol. I dont get why ppl still think jump pvp is so lit, still. That is old, move on rofl. :x Besides there is only two best at jump pvp San, and Spade. The only girl jumper that is worth mentioning was Ink. That's just my two cents on the whole thing. c:

Back