Weapons Beckett's Pistol

The stats from POTCO are identical to this one.
Thank you
I just didnt know because Jacks blades was different, and since this was spelled differently from the one in the chest. and u can kinda see that its photoshopped tho that may be how the devs make weapon cards for tlopo

Thank you
I just didnt know because Jacks blades was different, and since this was spelled differently from the one in the chest. and u can kinda see that its photoshopped tho that may be how the devs make weapon cards for tlopo
Weapon cards are generated by the game. They are not merely static images. This makes changing stats easier since the game will just generate the card with the changes instead of them having to photoshop a new image each time they change something.

Weapon cards are generated by the game. They are not merely static images. This makes changing stats easier since the game will just generate the card with the changes instead of them having to photoshop a new image each time they change something.
Yeah ik thats how it worked in potco, thats why i was wondering why this picture looks photoshopped

Probably just a slight error in the generation of the weapon card. It is peculiar, but it is also very slight.
Reminds me of when i edited JSB to see different stats
Jack_Sparrow (1).png

but that pic looks a lot like this old (before new ones were released) one from what I assume to be the potco unreleased wep just photoshopped
upload_2018-8-23_17-10-44.png

idk i just was curious and found it odd

Yeah no wonder. I was right
That is actually not the real weapon card, but they do have the SAME stats
I believe that this is just an edited version of that old potco pic since it is misspelled @Opolpy509
And the reason it looks all photo shopped was to fix the Not in the Face desc

Edit: hopefully this clears up the confusion of the spelling
screenshot_2018-08-22_22-15-23-jpg.108123

(NOT MY PIC)

Back