Idea Being able to sell loot with out porting.

Capitan Eli Davies

Honorable Pirate
I was thinking it would be pretty cool if you could just pull your ship up to an island and get an option to sell all your cargo. This way you could sell your cargo with out having to leave the high seas. I am suggesting this because in the game now and also when Pirates Online was still run by Disney, the possibility of a crash when trying to load into the island and getting the screen with your loot was very high. You could pillage at sea forever and you would lose it all due to loading crash. If we could however get close to an island where we have the option to dock but then also get a button that says sell loot, we would be able to avoid those docking crashes where we lose all our loot, and we could also hang out at sea longer. We could loot ships and then get next to an island and sell it all and then go back out with out any loading screens.

Keep in mind as well though that Disney wasn't too keen on fixing issues around that time. We now have a team that is dedicated to making this game even better than it was before. My suggestion would be rather than write all that new code is find what causes the crashing issue and fix it and once the game is in an almost bug free state then we can focus on something like this. :p

Back