What do you think?

• Total voters

Pluto-Z

Notorious Pirate

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    17.8 KB · Views: 106
I really do not know what to think about this... Do you think it has anything to do with this upcoming weekend event?
https://piratesforums.co/threads/have-you-seen-this-ghost-07-18-12.7401/#post-122935

Ugh accidently voted fake... if a mod or admin could change it to real that would be appreciated :) Davy Darkrage

I searched Ben Bowman on the pirate directory and got two results- one of them was a Game Master 11 and the other was guest349896877. I know after being inactive so long the player card pictures turn into a default picture and the guest349896877 was his actual picture. That might mean that he was online recently and did that.

Remember those are the only two Ben Bowman characters so if that was fake it would have to be a hacker who hacked into the game master accounts.

Ugh accidently voted fake... if a mod or admin could change it to real that would be appreciated :)

I searched Ben Bowman on the pirate directory and got two results- one of them was a Game Master 11 and the other was guest349896877. I know after being inactive so long the player card pictures turn into a default picture and the guest349896877 was his actual picture. That might mean that he was online recently and did that.

Remember those are the only two Ben Bowman characters so if that was fake it would have to be a hacker who hacked into the game master accounts.
It's not impossible but it's really hard and time consuming.

Back