Best Assassin's Creed Game

Which Assassin's Creed game is the best?

• Assassin's Creed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Assassin's Creed II

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Assassin's Creed Revelations

• Assassin's Creed III

• Assassin's Creed Liberation

• Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Assassin's Creed Rogue

• Assassin's Creed Unity

• Assassin's Creed Syndicate

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

Lawrence_Ironhawk

Honorable Pirate
Ahoy! I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the Assassin's Creed series! Personally,my favorite is Assassin's Creed II. It has a fantastic story and a spectacular protagonist. Now, I need to be honest; I nearly wept like a baby when the end credits rolled. It was such an extremely immersive story. My runner-up would either be Brotherhood or Rogue. Both had great stories, but I must say that my favorite is II. Please share your thoughts below!

I too agree Assassins Creed 2 is the best. Actually 1 - 3 are all good, including Brotherhood and Revelations

Assassin'S Creed IV: Black Flag is for me the best! And the first who introduced me to the saga Assassin'S Creed. The best game for me are the naval battles that are just too cool !! "This is the pirate's life for me" ! :pirate ship:

Assassin'S Creed IV: Black Flag is for me the best! And the first who introduced me to the saga Assassin'S Creed. The best game for me are the naval battles that are just too cool !! "This is the pirate's life for me" ! :pirate ship:

Given the website this was posted on, it doesn't surprise me that most would be in favor of Black Flag. I personally prefer the Ezio trilogy as his story was very interesting and had more significance than every other assassin. Although I do think Black Flag was a great game, I just felt that the story and Edward himself were not too interesting. Edward may have been charming, but I just couldn't relate or even care about anything he was going through.

Black Flag. It was the only Assassin's Creed I played where it didn't feel like a carbon copy of the last game. At least it introduced the new mechanic of sailing and ship combat. -- That was just carried onto the next games :rolleyes:

AC II, though I'm playing Syndicate and having a good time with it. It might replace II depending on where it goes.

Back