Best gun

fav gun

• Total voters
For me it depends on what I'm using it for. I love Blunder for the set of ghosts at El Patron's Mine. But my Master Crafted Repeater pistol I love for 1-shot kills. I've never even tried the bayonette, ever, and the musket I can live without too. :D

The sacred musket is sometimes good at thrall rooms if i dont feel like using fullmoon special pistol blunder is good for looting tho

I hate bayonets and muskets. They're just annoying. You have to be a certain distance and you can't move after you have started loading to shoot like you can with other guns. Blunderbuss is my favorite. I use it for looting all the time. I forgot the type that I have but it's really strong and it does the job quickly. I like pistols but I don't have a good one so I never use one.

Pistol is the best, imho. Blunderbusses are too short-ranged and take way too long to reload. Pistols do a pretty good amount of damage (my sacred is like, 72, I think, haven't played in a while). They also have a pretty good range, and you can move while shooting them and the reload time is fast.

pistol and blunderbuss
Pistol is the best, imho. Blunderbusses are too short-ranged and take way too long to reload. Pistols do a pretty good amount of damage (my sacred is like, 72, I think, haven't played in a while). They also have a pretty good range, and you can move while shooting them and the reload time is fast.
If you hit them with the blunderbuss you don't need to hit e'm twice

Last edited by a moderator:
Back