Discussion Beta date gueses

My guess is once they are able to fix the memory leaks and hold more people, they will open to beta. As to whether it will be open or closed is a different matter, but I honestly think the biggest thing stopping TLOPO is the poor optimisation. They could have the game done tomorrow but if no one gets any decent frames.. well.. it won't be such a nice game to play
I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed to be a semi-open beta which will lead to an open beta. Betas are rarely released as "closed".

good point, but you have to remember the devs have Lives just like us weather it be school , job ,kids, family their working as best they can with the freetime their given....

My guess is before BBC's Sherlock comes back... if it ever does. (For those who aren't Sherlockians or go on Tumblr and/or Pinterest, the average hiatus for Sherlock is 2 years. No, you did not read that wrong. Two. Years. And we only get 3 episodes per season. 1 hr, 45 min episodes, but still. We're currently on year 3, since it was postponed.) o.o

October 31, 2016. The 9 year anniversary of POTCO's launch. These guys seem to enjoy having things happen on memorable dates (Alpha ends on the 4 year closure anniversary).

EDIT: 3 years. It seems like so much longer without POTCO. :(

When it will happen I'm not sure but I am sure it will happen. I for one can't wait. Been to longer not being a pirate
:jack:

October 31st all seem like good guess, considering that's the date of POTCO's opening.

Hopefully it's closer to the middle of October though, I'd hate to have to go a month and a half without the game :p

Back