Beta Key

Soulsea

Swashbuckler
im not sure where to put this, but I just looted a beta key, but the 'playtime will expire' messages still pop up. Is this supposed to be happening? I didn't really get a good look at the message that popped up on screen because I was telling my brother and looking at the other loot, so did I miss something? Was there a code I should have gotten?

Go to the webpage for the game and in your account you can add the key, as it is already there. Congrats!

How often do the keys generate by digging/looting? This 3 hours play time and slots always full just isnt enough coming from someone who always used to play and now I got kids that wanna play too...

How often do the keys generate by digging/looting? This 3 hours play time and slots always full just isnt enough coming from someone who always used to play and now I got kids that wanna play too...
The keys appear every 2 hours in game (on even number hours I believe). Only one appears per server, and where it appears is completely random. There is no way to tell where you might find a key.

Back