Question Beta Release Date

Whenever Beta comes, it comes :) Let's not get impatient here as the TLOPO team are trying as hard as they can to bring us Beta :)

Speculation though this is, I myself suspect that Beta will hit in somewhere around 1-3 weeks.

High reason being there was a lot of work going on behind the scenes of Alpha and implementing it to the open build isn't as easy as copying assets into a folder.

I imagine that the stuff we've seen in older developer streams is being optimized and precautions are being taken so that the features are stable on the public release. (No need to report existing problems, after all)

Any way you slice it, they've done a magnificent job.

Speculation though this is, I myself suspect that Beta will hit in somewhere around 1-3 weeks.

High reason being there was a lot of work going on behind the scenes of Alpha and implementing it to the open build isn't as easy as copying assets into a folder.

I imagine that the stuff we've seen in older developer streams is being optimized and precautions are being taken so that the features are stable on the public release. (No need to report existing problems, after all)

Any way you slice it, they've done a magnificent job.
I'm honestly guessing that if they have it done by then, they'll release on the 31st (of October) to be all poetic haha. Kinda like with the closure of Alpha.

Back