better grand or war?

better? Grand or War

• Total voters

Nolan

Honorable Pirate
there is this dude who says war blunderbuss is better than grand blunderbuss im here to prove him wrong please post which u like

I think the better of the two is the Grand Blunderbuss. I posted each picture here so people know the stats of the two weapons:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100905160022/piratesonline/images/thumb/a/as heck/Grand_Blunderbuss.jpg/220px-Grand_Blunderbuss.jpg

blunder.jpg
grand blunder

I have both, and it depends. Grand hits for 9k-11k. War hits for 7k-8k, but up to 14k when crits. So while grand hits harder, war has more chance to take out Darkhart in 1 hit. If you are looking at a long fight, go with grand. If you are looking to 1 hit Darkhart, go with War.

But I think they made blunderbuss weaker, but take aim faster for blunder. So i'll have to try it out...

I saw the screenshot of your inventory. All being famed with 3 legendary, what do you delete after you get new weapons? must be hard saying good-bye to a good weapon for another...
Usually something I never use or if I get something stronger I trash the weaker.

Back